- CARRY YOUR KIDS SAFELY AND COMFORTABLY: Your child will be carried safely in his padded cocoon with safety straps and stirrups. The Baby Backpack also has a removable stowable sun visor that shields your little one from the elements.
- BABY BACKPACK WILL PROECT YOUR BACK AS YOU CARRY YOUR CHILD: You may be carrying your baby or toddler for hours at a time. We have designed our baby back carrier to be height adjustable. The straps are heavily padded and the belt is load bearing to spread your precious cargos weight
- MULTIPLE POCKETS + INSULATED POCKET FOR BOTTLE: We know how much gear goes with you and your baby so we have designed our carrier with multiple pockets specifically for you and your child. There are mesh pockets on the outer surfaces plus a large pocket on the back. The Waist belt has pockets for your phone and keys and there is an insulated pocket for babys bottle.
- DIAPER CHANGING PAD: We have even included a foldable diaper pad for on the go changes.
- BABY BACK CARRIER BUILT TO LAST WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our carrier is made from premium hiking materials that will stand the test of time. The main material is waterproof 600D & 300D Ripstop Polyester material that is strong and will look as good. The kick-out stand is made from strong lightweight aluminium.
Easy to use, Easy to get a 28 lb baby in and out. He actually fell asleep. Dad is the one carrying him, he is 6'2". He said it was comfortable to wear, but would probably have to take turns after 1.5 hours. It's great to be out on the walking trails after having a baby.
We purchased this backpack over a year ago, and have loved it since. It fits well over jackets in the winter as well as without during the summer. I have snowshoed, hiked, and simply made dinner while carrying my daughter. She is comfortable, I am comfortable, and we love it. It fits both my husband and me comfortably (it's adjustable - I'm 5'6" and my husband is 6') This spring, the chest clip broke. I was sad, but hoped I'd be able to order a replacement piece. I contacted the company, and they said they'd gladly send me the part. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I found an entire replacement backpack on my porch! This backpack is wonderful and the company is wonderful too.
Great backpack and easy to use. We had it delivered right before a hiking trip and we were putting the baby in the back in under 10 minutes. My 5'3" wife is able to place a heavy baby inside and stand up on her own power without issue. Very stable.
Easy to use! Love the kickstand! We use this everyday around the house and outdoors for our 6 month old. Only complaint would be that the kickstand pops out really easy if I brush against something and I can't put it back down while wearing the pack. No biggie. Just mentioning.
Perfect for taking our 10 month old on hikes! It's very comfortable for mommy, daddy & baby. We live in the mountains & our off road stroller wasn't cutting it. After reading the reviews we ordered this right away. It arrived at our door step in 2 days. Great purchase!!