- CARRY YOUR KIDS SAFELY AND COMFORTABLY: Your child will be carried safely in his padded cocoon with safety straps and stirrups. The Baby Backpack also has a removable stowable sun visor that shields your little one from the elements.
- BABY BACKPACK WILL PROECTT YOUR BACK AS YOU CARRY YOUR CHILD: You may be carrying your baby or toddler for hours at a time. We have designed our baby back carrier to be height adjustable. The straps are heavily padded and the belt is load bearing to spread your precious cargos weight
- MULTIPLE POCKETS + INSULATED POCKET FOR BOTTLE: We know how much gear goes with you and your baby so we have designed our carrier with multiple pockets specifically for you and your child. There are mesh pockets on the outer surfaces plus a large pocket on the back. The Waist belt has pockets for your phone and keys and there is an insulated pocket for babys bottle.
- DIAPER CHANGING PAD: We have even included a foldable diaper pad for on the go changes.
- BABY BACK CARRIER BUILT TO LAST WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our carrier is made from premium hiking materials that will stand the test of time. The main material is waterproof 600D & 300D Ripstop Polyester material that is strong and will look as good. The kick-out stand is made from strong lightweight aluminium.
Easy to use, Easy to get a 28 lb baby in and out. He actually fell asleep. Dad is the one carrying him, he is 6'2". He said it was comfortable to wear, but would probably have to take turns after 1.5 hours. It's great to be out on the walking trails after having a baby.
We purchased this backpack over a year ago, and have loved it since. It fits well over jackets in the winter as well as without during the summer. I have snowshoed, hiked, and simply made dinner while carrying my daughter. She is comfortable, I am comfortable, and we love it. It fits both my husband and me comfortably (it's adjustable - I'm 5'6" and my husband is 6') This spring, the chest clip broke. I was sad, but hoped I'd be able to order a replacement piece. I contacted the company, and they said they'd gladly send me the part. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I found an entire replacement backpack on my porch! This backpack is wonderful and the company is wonderful too.
I had bought this with the intention of possibly returning it if it was mediocre--there weren't many reviews and it wasn't a well known company. Now I want to buy another!!! The bottom compartment is deceptively deep-if you remove the partition wall you'll actually see it's a changing pad, and reveals a deep compartment. The wind and rain shield works out great, but it DOES sit atop your child's head if you don't have it adjusted right. I couldn't figure out the kickstand necessity until I tried to put my toddler in it and then put the backpack on-then you see exactly why it's there. This is rugged, great quality, and a LOT of little things are thought of (the straps are elastic so you can easily hook the hip level one, the side pockets are accessible without this yogi level reaching, the stirrups prevent kidney kicks, the deep pocket can be hidden with the diaper changing pad so little fingers don't get your adult beverages, etc. Incredible product.
Works great! My 1.5 year old son loves being in it, and he fits well (And i have pretty big babies). The only annoying thing is its hard to get adjusted to where the weight feels correctly distributed (though that's probably the case with all of these types of back packs), and also when the sheild thing is up, my head kind bumps into it with every step. But that may be because of how i adjusted everything, I'm not sure.Overall very high quality material and very effective! Wouldn't be able to carry around a 1.5 year old any other way. I am happy I went with this cheaper option rather than those super spendy ones, because this works more than well enough for me.
Perfect backpack. We ordered this because the size seemed to be perfect for our needs. We have a 6 month old and my wife wanted to go hiking with him. Not only does it fit perfect on my wifes back but it also can be sized to fit me. She is 5ft and im 6ft and this is absolutely the best pack for us. I also want to mention the communication from the seller is top notch and they truly care about the customer.